Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Monsoon Dance is taking extra precautions to include health history review of clients/staff and enhanced sanitation/disinfection procedures in accordance with the most recent guidance and protocols issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Texas State Department for Health Services for slowing the spread of COVID-19.
All our in-studio classes at Monsoon Dance studio will be STRICTLY following these procedures to prevent spread of COVID-19 outbreak
Note: We are unable to open our Circle C classes since WE DO NOT OWN our satellite locations and CANNOT implement the same level of safety measures (cleaning & procedures) along with putting equipment live-streaming for virtual attendance.
1. Students have to sign-up online in the desired class prior to attending it live. This ensures that we are not over 25% capacity at any point of time. SIGN UP at https://monsoondance.pike13.com/schedule#/week?dt=2020-05-17<=staff
2. Students have to attend the class virtually with live-stream option if they are sick or have allergies leading to coughing and sneezing.
All students will receive Live-stream link for every class available to their plan via email / message through pike13
3. Students/ Instructors must wear a mask / face covering inside the studio. Studio will have masks for sale at $10 and students will be required to purchase it, if they do not have a face covering or a mask.
4. Students should arrive NO LATER than 5 min past the class start time. Studio door will be propped open from 5 min before class start time to 5 min after class start time to avoid contact with door handle by students.
5. Young students will be dropped off at the studio door. Entry for student parents / family members and friends is strictly prohibited inside the studio.
6. Our waiting area will be closed. Parents of young students are required to wait outside / in their cars.
7. Our restroom will not be accessible unless it is an emergency. For young students, we prefer parents take them home in case they need to go to the restroom.
8. Students should avoid contact with any surfaces or people in the studio. No touching the mirror or the instructor. We are arranging for extra cleaning services for nightly cleaning of the studio during class days.
9. Students/ Instructors will sanitize hands prior to entering the studio and after the class while leaving the studio. Our studio is equipped with hand sanitizers by the door and plenty of cleaning sprays/ wipes.
10. Students will bring their own water bottle. Water station in the studio will be not available for use of students.
11. Students will stand in their assigned spots marked on our studio floor. These spots are measured to be 6 feet away from each other allowing for social distancing in the studio.
12. Students will wipe down any surfaces in the studio upon touch. Ideally following above procedures and policies there will be no opportunity for any physical contact or touch.