In exchange for participation in the activity of Dancing organized by Monsoon Dance, and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Monsoon Dance, I agree for myself and (if applicable ) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Monsoon Dance, or the employees, representatives or agents of Monsoon Dance. Fees paid for the services are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Monsoon Dance reserves the right to deny services to any individual not following posted rules and warnings with forfeiture of fees paid.
2. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge Monsoon Dance for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Monsoon Dance, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Monsoon Dance or other third parties.
3. I agree to indemnify and defend Monsoon Dance against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Monsoon Dance.
4. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Monsoon Dance caused by my or my family's negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
5. I consent to the participation in Dancing, and agree on behalf of the above minor to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
6. In the event of an injury to the above minor during the above described activities, I give my permission to Monsoon Dance or to the employees, representatives or agents of Monsoon Dance to arrange for all necessary medical treatment for which I shall be financially responsible. This temporary authority will begin on January 01, 2013 and will remain in effect until terminated in writing by the undersigned or when above described activities are completed. Monsoon Dance shall have following powers:
a. The power to seek appropriate medical treatment or attention on behalf of my child as may be required by the circumstances, including without limitation, that of a licensed medical physician and/or a hospital;
b. The power to authorize medical treatment or medical procedures in an emergency situation; and
c. The power to make appropriate decisions regarding clothing, bodily nourishment and shelter.
7. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Texas law.
Some common purposes of images and videos include but are not limited to: promotion of Monsoon Dance, activities or performances; recognition of achievement; raising awareness for a cause; or celebration of academic or aesthetic qualities.
For the purposes stated in this letter, I DO give permission for photographic or video depictions of myself to be published in Monsoon dance related materials, used on web pages, or shared with the media as needed.